Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My view on: The Muppets




 



What can I say? They've done it again! This post was wayy overdo because I saw it over Thanksgiving! Housekeeping, anyone? Anyway, to sum up this amazing musical, the little Muppet in the tux at the bottom is Walter. Walter is obsessed with the Muppets, and they are what got him through life. When his brother, Gary , (Jason Segel) and Girlfriend Mary, (Amy Adams) go to Los Angelos for a romantic trip, they take Walter with him to see the Muppet Studios.There they discover that Muppet Studios is going to be demolished, so they  get the gang back together. One of my favorite things about this movie are the cameos that randomly pop up in the movie. (celebrity guests) Selena Gomez, Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopie Goldberg, etc. Another is this movie is for EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE. When I went to see it, there were toddlers with their parents, grandparent-aged people, people in their thirties that were singin' along.Go see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment