Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spirit of The Season

Hard to believe it's like two weeks away from Christmas, right? Even after Thanksgiving, I get just the happiest of feelings knowing It's coming near. And everyone certainly enjoys a white Christmas, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a snow-hater, but I'm just not looking forward to snow. At first it's really pretty, but after like a day, it just gets in my way. I'm thankful that we've only had two little dustings of snow so far! And the birth of Jesus is something to celebrate too! I personally LOVE Christmas shopping. Wrapping presents is fun too. We have most of our presents under our tree before Christmas, which I like and don't like. So, happy holidays to you, on this joyous holiday.

1 comment:

  1. we normally dont put presents under the tree til Christmas Day, but this year we have a few already under the tree.

    ReplyDelete